Day Food and Popular Culture not Poble EspanyolMarch 7, 2018
Good news for those who are looking for a cool place to eat the famous and delicious calçots and have fun!! You have an event this coming Saturday 10 March, from 10 am to 18h. And will not only calçots, You will have a great gastronomic and cultural journey popular, for adults and children will have the dance of the giants famous, castles, Ball bats, makeup artists, space for drawing and painting among many others.
And following all this will have the Catalan rumba Els Delai. Of course we can not forget the calçots with romesco, wine, bread, with sausage option. There is also wine tasting with O.D. Penedés, that is, unmissable!! You will not get off that will? We will mark presence for sure!!
Esse evento será aqui em Barcelona no Poble Espanyol na Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13
Follow the values passed by the Poble Espanyol site and you can buy your advance entries also the same site: https://www.poble-espanyol.com/jornada-gastronomia-cultura-popular-calcotada-2018/:
- Residents in Catalonia:
- single entry: Anticipada online 5€ / Lockers 6 €.
- Entry + menu onions: Anticipada online 10€. It includes admission + 12 onions + romesco + glass of wine + pan
- Entry + full menu: Anticipada online 12€. It includes admission + 12 onions + romesco + grilled sausage + glass of wine + pan
- Entry + Children's menu: Anticipada online 6€. It includes admission + grilled sausage + beverage + pan
- Non-residents in Catalonia:
- single entry: Incluida con la General admission al Poble Espanyol
- Entry + menu onions: 18,40€. It includes 12 onions + romesco + glass of wine + pan.
- Entry + full menu: 20,20€. It includes 12 onions + romesco + grilled sausage + glass of wine + pan.
- Entry + Children's menu: 9,20€. Incluye butifarra a la brasa + beverage + pan.
- Children 4 years and annual subscriptions: Free entrance. If you wish to menu, it must be purchased directly at the box office on event day.
NOTE: The day of the event can not be purchased input packs + menu. There will be separate: The entrance to the Poble Espanyol on the one hand (6 € Residents and nonresidents rates in force at the box office) and other menus, which will have the following prices: Menu onions 10 €, 12 full menu and children's menu € 6 €.