Picasso Museum in Malaga, Barcelona e AntibesJune 19, 2017
The week of 19 a 25 of June, It takes place the week the museum, also known as Museum Week, and we the TurMundial along with RBBV (Brazilian Network of Blogs Travel) we are participating in this event and we will talk about the Picasso Museum in Malaga, Barcelona e Antibes. This week museums around the world and, bloggers like we'll make a tuitaço with the hashtag #museumweek.
Pablo Picasso was one of the biggest names in the world of painting and mainly from Spain, where was born, is yes France, where he lived most of his life, He lived there because of the Spanish Civil War and because of General Franco.
He revolutionized the art of the twentieth century, He was co-founder of cubismo, besides painter, He was a poet, sculptor, ceramic artist and playwright.
It is such an important character in the arts that has several museums focused on his art around the world, Here we highlight the museums of Málaga, Barcelona in Spain and Antibes in France.
The Picasso Museum in Malaga met on a boat trip that stopped in the city, and the tour we did, We got to know the museum, Malaga Picasso is important in history because it was there where the master was born and began his first arts, even helping in the paintings that father did.
The Museum in Malaga has more than 285 Picassos, It includes the collection of revolutionary innovations of Picasso, as well as the wide variety of styles, materials and techniques that dominated. From the first academic studies to his vision of Classicism, through the overlapping planes of Cubism, pottery, their interpretations of the great masters and the latest paintings of the years 70. In 13 March 2017, the museum made its way reorganized, lights in all frames and 166 new works in LED which significantly expanded the museum's catalog.
Barcelona was also an important place for the painter, after living with the family for a while in La Coruña, they were living in Barcelona, and there passed with flying colors and was selected for the art school La Lonja, this only with 14 years old.
The museum in Barcelona, It has a collection of 4.249 Picassos in various arts such as painting, sculpture, drawing, and engraving, are the most important works in the world of his youth.
Unlike the Museum of Málaga, the Barcelona attracts many tourists and often have a large queue to get, then I prayed a long time to make the visit.
The price of the guided tour of the ticket is 36 euros the simplest visit costs 11 euros.
The Picasso Museum in Antibes, It is located within an ancient castle of the fourteenth century, which was offered to Picasso to turn his workshop of art 1964, two years later she became a museum of arts master. This museum does not have so many works as the Barcelona, but the architecture of the building and the Picasso leave the workshop with a special air museum.
Here RBBV other members travel blogs that are participating in this event:
1) Tracks and Songs: Tales House Museum, in Ouro Preto, Minas Gerais.
2) 'Re going to where?: Museums and experiences beyond the basics in Barcelona
3) Mariana travels: National Gallery of Art, em Washington;
4) Turistando.in: Visiting the Museum of History of the Vienna Art (Kunsthistorisches Museum);
5) Let Has It: Museums My Favorites;
6) traveling running: Energy Light Museum, Rio de Janeiro;
7) Digital Nomad's Guide: gallery 11/07/95: Gallery Genocide in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
8) A Different Travel: 4 Must-see museums in Florence;
9) almost Nomad: Museum Iberê Camargo, in Porto Alegre;
10) Aside from spending Sola World: Pre-Columbian Art Museum of Cuzco;
11) Tours in Tuscany; high Florence: Towers open to visitors;
12) Corner of Na: Football Museum in Sao Paulo: passion, history and entertainment;
13) Shared destination: Museum Lasar Segall;
14) among Poles: National Hermitage Museum – Saint Petersburg – Russia;
15) RS to the World: Portuguese Center of Photography – Porto, Portugal;
16) Married Woman Travels: Exploratorium – San Francisco Museum, California;
17) TurMundial: Picasso Museum in Malaga, Barcelona and Antibes;
18) Farrabadares: Memorial St. Nikolai in Hamburg;
19) Travel Itinerary: MET Museum in New York;
20)hei travel: Imperial Museum – Petropolis – Rio de Janeiro;
21) Sol de Barcelona: Olympic and Sports Museum – Barcelona;
22) family Travel: Children’s Museum of Houston – Texas with children;
23) Trip na Web: American Museum of Natural History – Natural History Museum in New York;
24) That place: Vatican Museums – Roma – Italy;
25) SideB trip: Museum Island – Berlin;
26) Viajento: Andean Sanctuaries – Arequipa, Peru;
27) MEL Mil Worldwide; Museum of Natural Sciences in Madrid;
28) Travel Box; Charlie Chaplin museum: Chaplin's World in Vevey, Switzerland;
29) Let’s Fly Away: Botero Museum, Bogotá, Colombia;
30) I travel with children: Nemo Science Museum, in Amsterdam, Holland;
31) Dreaming of Traveling: Catetinho, in Brasilia, Brazil;
32) Viajoteca: Batik in Indonesia: Textile Museum in Jakarta, Indonesia;
33) Mochileza: Turin Motor Museum, Italy;
34) Eating Sauerkraut and Sausage: Malba, Argentina;
35) 1001 Travel tips: Bern Historical Museum, Switzerland;
36) foreign: 8 Must-see museums in Barcelona, Spain;
37) Reveries of Biela: National Museum of Finland in Helsinki;
38) ILoveTrip: Top 7 Museums in Brasilia you need to know;
39) Let Me Be Tourist: Meet the Museum of the Revolution, in Havana;
40) A Fragata Surprise: Florence Museums – Survival Guide;
41) Direct from Paris: The Museums of Troyes.
42) Life Is Like A Book: Norway's National Gallery;
43) Dedo no Map: Paranaense Museum;
44) On Trip: Beco do Batman is graffiti and street art museum in São Paulo
Plan your trip
He feels like traveling after so many tips? The Blog TurMundial gives you even more tips to ease your travels:
Want to book a hotel? Book hotels with great prices by Booking.
Want to book an apartment, home, boat or even a tree house and still win 100 real in his first stay? Book all these and many other choices of places with great prices by Airbnb.
Want to buy advance tickets for various attractions and tours without those huge queues? Buy Ticketbar
Want to rent a car? Undoubtedly indicate the Rentcars.com it seeks the best cars and market values.
You need to send or receive money to / from abroad, without paying those absurd charges of bank or exchange houses it TransferWise
You want to avoid those sky-high mobile bills at the end of his international trip? And yet able to do, receive calls and use the internet? Buy an international phone chip with any of these companies: OMeuChip
OBS: We emphasize that the responsibility for providing the services / sale and delivery of products, suppliers are described above.