Brazilian passport can now be requested by mail!!March 1, 2018
Good news for those who live in Spain, but no Brazilian consulate in the city, or do not have time to go to the consulate, the Brazilian Consulate in Barcelona announced earlier this month that it is now possible to make your Brazilian passport by mail!! Siiim, all the mail, much easier right? The validity and value of the document are the same as made pessoalmente.Verificamos the Brazilian Consulate in Madrid also performs this procedure, so check their jurisdiction to be able to apply correctly: http://cgmadri.itamaraty.gov.br/pt-br/jurisdicao_consular.xml
also researched some other countries as Holland (Rotterdam), Italy (Milan), England (London), Portugal (Porto) e Germany (Berlin) also already have this service, but to be safe it is best to take a peek at the Brazilian consulate site in the city you are to see if the procedures are exactly the same and what the shipping address.
The information below is provided by the Brazilian consulate in Barcelona, so you can make your request :
If you want to renew your passport by mail, and it is in Barcelona and nearby, You must fill in the electronic form of passport request, print a protocol sheet generated at the end and send all documentation indicated below to the following address:
General Consulate of Brazil
Avenida Diagonal 468 – 2 plant
08006 – Barcelona
necessary documentation (documents must be ORIGINAL):
• signed protocol sheet and current picture casting field not indicated;
• birth certificate or marriage;
• Passport to be replaced;
• Brazilian identity document with photograph (RG, CNH, Working Papers, professional entity portfolio – OAB, CRM, CREA, etc);
• voter Title (for Brazilians between 18 e 70 years), or receipt that already had voter registration, although she has not voted in the last elections;
• Military Document (for Brazilian males between 18 e 45 years old);
• Proof of payment of consular fees (off “receiving entity”);
• Envelope “Postal Express 350g” Parts return of documents;
• In the case of passports for minors, parents should send original identification documents (passport or ID / DNI);
• In the case of passports for minors, O authorization form It should be with firms recognized by a notary.
Attention: If you do not have the documentation indicated above, please do not insist: you will have to come personally to the Consulate General. Requests that arrive with incomplete documentation will be returned.
It will not be allowed to renew passports by mail in case of lost passports still VALID or in the case of citizens who have completed eighteen years of age and have never done military enlistment. In such cases, the applicant must come personally to the Consulate General.
Plan your trip
He feels like traveling after so many tips? The Blog TurMundial gives you even more tips to ease your travels:
Want to book a hotel? Book hotels with great prices by Booking.
Want to book an apartment, home, boat or even a tree house and still win 100 real in his first stay? Book all these and many other choices of places with great prices by Airbnb.
Want to buy advance tickets for various attractions and tours without those huge queues? Buy Ticketbar
Want to rent a car? Undoubtedly indicate the Rentcars.com it seeks the best cars and market values.
You need to send or receive money to / from abroad, without paying those absurd charges of bank or exchange houses it TransferWise
You want to avoid those sky-high mobile bills at the end of his international trip? And yet able to do, receive calls and use the internet? Buy an international phone chip with any of these companies: OMeuChip
OBS: We emphasize that the responsibility for providing the services / sale and delivery of products, suppliers are described above.