Step by step to come to live in Spain being married(a) with Spanish(a)February 8, 2017
We created this post with a step by step to come to live in Spain being married(a) with Spanish(a), because many Internet users who visit our blog (thank you for visiting) have any questions on this matter and ask for us by e-mail or in blog comments, as've been through this and made this change to Spain, We write what you should do.
So come on, first to those who do not know, I'm a Christian Spanish citizenship Priscilla and my wife who together make this Blog does not have, but it is in the process, when we got citizenship but give tips.
We got married in Brazil, and legalize marriage in the Spanish consulate in São Paulo (the process is fast and simple, by what we saw made no difference to marry in Brazil or Spain, so do not know if married here it is easier or not, only I say that for us it was best ever we see married with the legalized marriage, because when we got here, Pri could already apply for resident and working document (Oh no, which is like the RNE in Brazil, an identity card for foreigners).
Important information and that the staff also has doubt is about the tourist visa, which to my knowledge not extending, only in some cases I've heard, but I did not research so I can not say exactly, then you have to leave for at least 3 months and return to extend and with this type of visa can not work legally here, you that is NOT European Union citizens can work legally only after you have the NIE (which can take more or less 2 take months to, so come with a backing of money to live in these first months).
Get a job being in Brazil is more difficult, than you living here, I got a job here after 4 months.
Like living in Spain, See the step by step:
- Married in Brazil;
- Legalize marriage at the consulate;
- Request a copy of Spanish registration of marriage in Spain's consulate (this document must be less than 3 month expedition, I recommend requesting a month or 15 days before travel, they do not accept documents over 3 months issued);
- You who are Spanish(a) You must take the Spanish birth certificate to get the DNI (The identity card) this certificate must be less than 3 month expedition, I recommend requesting a month or 15 days before travel, they do not accept documents over 3 month expedition);
- You who are Spanish(a) deve low consular request, ask this in the Spanish consulate in Brazil and say that is to make the DNI (this document must be less than 3 month expedition, I recommend requesting a month or 15 days before travel, because as I said they do not accept documents over 3 months issued);
- You who are the(a) Brazilian(a) You must apply for the birth certificate legalized (handout of the hague), all this is done in the office where your birth certificate(this document should be less than 3 month expedition, I recommend requesting a month or 15 days before travel, they do not accept documents over 3 issued months);
- Arriving in Spain do Empadronamiento (which is a record of where you are living in Spain) (this document must be less than 3 month expedition, I recommend requesting a month or 15 days before travel, they do not accept documents over 3 issued months);
- You who are Spanish(a) do the DNI;
- You who are the(a) Brazilian(a) get the NIE;
- After 1 year is with the NIE and living legally in Spain, you can apply for Spanish citizenship, we are in this step.
Other documents that should take when living here in Spain.
- How to apply for the certificate of birth Spanish;
- How to apply for the Family Book;
- How to apply for the Social Security number (equal to PIS in Brazil)
- Plan public health, when we use here was very good;
- Spanish Driving License, because after 3 months you should change the portfolio of Brazilian driver for the Spanish (isso Exchange of driving license chama)
Other topics that may help you are:
See posts about interesting topics with tips how to live in Spain:
- Taking the Spanish citizenship to Brazilians
- Regularize the Brazilian Wedding in Spain
- How to apply for the Family Book Spanish
- How to apply for birth certificates in Spain
- How to make and to what serves the Empadronamento in Spain
- Request the DNI (The identity card) in Spain
- Request the NIE (Foreign Identity document) married to Spanish(a)
- How to apply for the Social Security number?
- How to apply for a driver's license in Spain?
- How to sign up and do the CCSE Proof?
- How to sign up and do the DELE A2 Proof?
- How to apply for the Certificate to send the request of Spanish citizenship?
- How to Income Tax in Spain (Income tax) for the first time?
- Step by step to live in Spain
- How to apply for Spanish citizenship by marriage to Spanish
- New bill to give citizenship to take home(a) of Spanish(a)
- New bill to give citizenship to grandchildren(as) of Spanish (a) comes the discussion in Spain deputies Congress
If you need assistance in any part of the process, as we mentioned above, there are advisory and specialized lawyers, we indicate the documents Spain, is a Spanish advisory company that helps you in Spanish Nationality processes, Background criminal or criminal, Civil registration, Negative Naturalization Certificate, Legalization of Documents, Apostilamento Hague and Certified Translations.
Plan your tripHe feels like traveling after so many tips? The Blog TurMundial gives you even more tips to ease your travels:
Want to book a hotel? Book hotels with great prices by Booking.
Want to book an apartment, home, boat or even a tree house and still win 100 real in his first stay? Book all these and many other choices of places with great prices by Airbnb.
Want to buy advance tickets for various attractions and tours without those huge queues? Buy Ticketbar
Want to rent a car? Undoubtedly indicate the Rentcars.com it seeks the best cars and market values.
You need to send or receive money to / from abroad, without paying those absurd charges of bank or exchange houses it TransferWise
You want to avoid problems in the middle of his long-awaited trip? Hire a travel insurance with any of these companies Real Travel Insurance, or insurance Promo
You want to avoid those sky-high mobile bills at the end of his international trip? And yet able to do, receive calls and use the internet? Buy an international phone chip with any of these companies: Easysim4u
OBS: We emphasize that the responsibility for providing the services / sale and delivery of products, suppliers are described above.