Go to Barcelona? Where to stay and stay?June 30, 2017
Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, has beaches, parties, museums, ruins and Roman buildings, It has a whole different style of architecture due to the modernism of the master Antoni Gaudí, It has mountains with incredible views of the city, many parks, excellent dining options in short Barcelona is a wonderful city.
By having so many things and be a great city to the European standards, many people who live here know always ask what the best place to stay in Barcelona? Where should I stay in Barcelona? So we created this text to help people stay in a good place, in a good area and enjoy it to the fullest.
Before speaking of some hotels Barcelona, let's talk a little about Barcelona neighborhoods, the main neighborhoods or city districts are: Graces, Eixample, Gothic and Raval.
The Gothic Quarter also known as the Born and Raval, are the oldest neighborhoods in the city, They are right in the old city center, neighborhoods are formed by small and ancient streets, but with many tourist attractions, It is a very busy neighborhood, actually are the busiest neighborhoods, with a great choice of hotels, but for some people it can be a neighborhood with a lot of noise and a lot of people.
The Eixample neighborhood is already a neighborhood with wider streets, Great avenues, Newer buildings, more chic than the first two quarters we speak, and with many tourist attractions such as the Sagrada Familia, It is a more peaceful place, without the bustle of other districts, but with plenty of bars and restaurants, as it is common throughout the city.
The Gràcia neighborhood is considered one of the city's neighborhoods, is usually where people who are not tourists or immigrants live, one also neighborhood with wide streets and some parts with narrow streets, no center, has it all, one of the main attractions of the neighborhood is the Park Güell, You do not have many hotel options, but it is a good place to stay in Barcelona.
Hotels indicated in the Raval and Gothic are:
- Hotel Duquesa de Cardona, a more upscale hotel with a beautiful terrace and pool (rooftop) facing the Port Vell;
- Tryp Apolo, a hotel of Meliá Hotel Chain, great place to stay, we have some friends who work in this hotel, recently my aunt Stayed there and loved;
- Hotel Barcelona House, simpler than the first two hotels, but very good, last winter was an uncle this hotel and also loved;
- Hostel Fernando, hostel option in the neighborhood, good location and cheap, a friend of ours stayed there and liked;
Hotels that are indicated in Eixample:
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona, another hotel with great Barcelona style, located in the most chic city street, or Passeig de Gràcia;
- Hotel Sagrada Familia, an average hotel next to the Sagrada Familia;
- Hotel Ibis Style Barcelona Centre – The stone, simple hotel, but very good, with breakfast, good price, the Priscila's uncles are always there when it comes to visit us and enjoy very;
- Hostal Equity Point Centric, cheap hosting option, It is good for anyone who is doing a backpacking trip through Europe, we have seen several guests out together many times to go to Barcelona parties;
Hotels that are indicated in Gràcia:
- Casa Fuster, the hotel is built in the beautiful old mansion Fuster family, It is a wonderful hotel, often to take a wine or cava on the hotel terrace (coverage) which has a lovely view of the city, this is quite chic and expensive;
- Hotel Ronda Lesseps, an average hotel that is right next to the Park Güell, a region with access to enough public transport and an area of more quiet town;
- Sant Jordi Hostels – Gracia, a network of ideal hostel for backpackers who are traveling alone or with friends.
Plan your tripHe feels like traveling after so many tips? The Blog TurMundial gives you even more tips to ease your travels:
Want to book a hotel? Book hotels with great prices by Booking.
Want to book an apartment, home, boat or even a tree house and still win 100 real in his first stay? Book all these and many other choices of places with great prices by Airbnb.
Want to buy advance tickets for various attractions and tours without those huge queues? Buy Ticketbar
Want to rent a car? Undoubtedly indicate the Rentcars.com it seeks the best cars and market values.
You need to send or receive money to / from abroad, without paying those absurd charges of bank or exchange houses it TransferWise
You want to avoid problems in the middle of his long-awaited trip? Hire a travel insurance with any of these companies Real Travel Insurance, or insurance Promo
You want to avoid those sky-high mobile bills at the end of his international trip? And yet able to do, receive calls and use the internet? Buy an international phone chip with any of these companies: Easysim4u
OBS: We emphasize that the responsibility for providing the services / sale and delivery of products, suppliers are described above.